Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He maybe just another goofy guy, but he's my hero.

Though some would think of hero to be one who rescuses the town from an evil villan, or an individual who saves numerous amounts of people from a burning building, my hero is a little diffrent. Don't get me wrong, those are some amazing heros, But what my hero does is just as phenominal. Chambers Stevens is not only one of the most amazing theatatrical coaches, but he pushes you to your limits. When all else fails, and there is no one there to catch you and bring you back, he's there. He restores aspirations, with his encouraging words. He has faith in you.  Though he's not giving CPR to the choking man down at Olive Garden, or locking up the joker to save the city, he's bringing life, and hope into hundreds of kids and young adults with dreams and ambitions  to be all that they can be. And to me, that's one astounding hero.

No comments: